Victory Gunner Forum

Victory Gunner Forum (https://www.victorygunner.org/forum/)
-   Introductions (https://www.victorygunner.org/forum/98-introductions/)
-   -   New Gunner (https://www.victorygunner.org/forum/98-introductions/1745-new-gunner.html)

paul463 12-24-2014 05:08 PM

New Gunner

Will be signing the papers this Friday for my new Gunner! Adding Tri-pro exhaust, tach, cruise, and heated grips at time of purchase. Going to be a long, long winter waiting for some decent riding weather. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!

floyd 12-30-2014 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paul463 (Post 14521)
Will be signing the papers this Friday for my new Gunner! Adding Tri-pro exhaust, tach, cruise, and heated grips at time of purchase. Going to be a long, long winter waiting for some decent riding weather. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!

How much were the tach, cruise, and heated grips?

Bebo 01-02-2015 04:48 PM

Congrats on the new purchase. Sucks you'll have to wait through the winter to take it out for a ride, but at least it will be nice to look at until then. Looking forward to pictures from you once you get it into your garage.

Gigolo Aunt 01-03-2015 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paul463 (Post 14521)

congrats and welcome!

Rob S 01-05-2015 09:51 AM

Must be nice, Paul! By now you've got the Gunner and have it stashed away awaiting spring...nothing quite like making loan payments while waiting for warm weather, lol. That's something us motorcycle owners know about all too well.

Rob S

Jim 01-07-2015 06:23 PM

congrats, good to know we'll have another owner on this forum
what do you currently ride and what bikes have you owned in the past?

sjd 01-10-2015 02:51 PM

not sure if your aware there is a recall on the fuel pumps on some of the gunners may want to check with the dealer good luck withthe bike Got mine in september only had a chance to put 1000 miles on it but so far it's a great bike.

Victor 01-10-2015 07:05 PM

Welcome to the forum!

MikeTheBike 09-06-2015 02:27 PM

NC Rider

Thought I would join the Gunner forum prior to making my purchase. Fishing for any and all information on this bike. Going to look at bike after Labor Day, and we'll see how it goes. Not new at riding (been riding 40 plus years) this style bike will be new for me. Looks like a winner to me. Wish me luck. Thanks!

jackfrank 06-25-2019 10:20 AM

Hello everyone, I am a new Gunner owner and happy. I love the new Gunner model. It's so stylish and suitable looks excellent.