Victory Gunner at the Toronto Motorcycle Show - Victory Gunner Forum

post #1 of 2 Old 03-04-2015, 01:01 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Victory Gunner at the Toronto Motorcycle Show

Hello all. I joined the forum because I recently attended the Toronto Motorcycle Show and got to take a look at the Victory Gunner while there. The Gunner wore the new green paint shade, which was nice to see and looked really good in my opinion.

My friend sat on the Gunner. He is 5'8" and he really had to reach far forward to get to the handle bars. From that, I am thinking that people who are on the shorter side might be better served by a different bike. The seat was quite comfortable though, so if you have the reach and are a bit taller, then the Gunner would actually be a very comfortable bike. I am 6'1" and I was able to get to the handle bars a lot more easily.

Some of the other things I noticed. The Victory Gunner has a nice simplicity to its design. There isn't crazy graphics or extra parts sitting around. An example of this is the instrument cluster, which is a very simple analog gauge.

The Gunner has no seat for a passenger, which is a bit disappointing. I'm sure that there are options aftermarket, but with a bike like this, I think that passengers would not be all that uncommon. Anyone know about options for passenger seats?

Another thing worth thinking about is a windscreen as there isn't anything breaking the wind that comes on the bike standard.

Let me know if there are any questions that I can answer for you after seeing the Gunner at the Toronto Motorcycle Show.

Last edited by GunnerAdmin; 03-06-2015 at 06:42 PM.
post #2 of 2 Old 03-11-2015, 12:03 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Fortunately victory has a good selection of windscreens... http://www.victorymotorcycles.com/en...es/windshields

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Victory Gunner Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page