If you want to get a closer look at the 2015 Victory Gunner, you shuld think about making your way to the 2014 Daytona Bike Week. The Events run March 8th through March 15th, from 9am to 5pm.
Here are the main Victory events that are scheduled for the Daytona Bike Week 2014:
• The New Victory Display at the Speedway will be open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily, March 8 to 15. The 2014 Victory models will be there, along with the new 2015 Victory Gunner. Riders can check out the fit shop to learn about Victory accessories, buy Victory apparel and accessories, register to win a new Gunner, and buy merchandise from several Victory vendors. Victory riders will have exclusive access to the Victory owners booth where they can pick up their Victory Daytona Bike Week pin.
• Victory Demo Rides will be held from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily, March 8 to 15, outside the backstretch of Daytona International Speedway. Enter at Gate 70 off Midway Avenue, or take a free tram from the vendor midway.
• Victory Police Motorcycle Demonstrations will be held every half hour near the Victory Demo Rides. Law enforcement professionals demonstrate the handling, balance, power, and braking of Victory models equipped for patrol duty. The team from Victory Police Motorcycles will ride on a tight cone course and show how to execute precise, tight turns and U-turns.
• Fuel Your Day With Victory includes a free breakfast provided by Victory on March 11.
• 5th Annual Victory Custom Bike Show at Volusia Motorsports, the Victory dealer in New Smyrna Beach, Fla., will be held March 12.
• Gunny and Ness Family Meet & Greets enable enthusiasts to get an autograph from R. Lee Ermey at the new Victory Display on March 12 and 13. Arlen, Cory and Zach Ness will meet fans at the Victory Display; their schedule will be announced at www.VictoryMotorcycles.com
• Victory Bike Night at HT’s Pub 44, 7 to 10 p.m. March 11, will happen in New Smyrna Beach. Victory owners receive VIP parking and food specials, and there will be Victory merchandise giveaways.
• Victory Bike Night at BJ’s Brewhouse, 5 p.m. March 13, means that “the most Victory-friendly restaurant in town” will welcome Victory riders with VIP parking, food specials and giveaways. BJ’s is near the speedway in Daytona Beach.
• Exclusive Events for Victory Riders will occur on March 14, and include The Victory Owners Ride and Victory Owners Lunch. This year’s Victory Owners Ride is a self-guided run from Volusia Motorsports to the Blue Grotto in Daytona Beach, where the Victory Owners Lunch will be held from 1 to 3 p.m.