Happy Gunner Customers? - Victory Gunner Forum

post #1 of 4 Old 09-29-2015, 09:57 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Happy Gunner Customers?

Hi,
The other day I posted asking if anyone had issues with their Gunners. I heard no responses, which I guess is a good thing.

So now I would like to ask if anyone is very happy with the quality of their Gunners?

Thanks,
Steve
post #2 of 4 Old 09-29-2015, 05:37 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Steve:

I've had my Gunner for 7 months/13,5000 km. To date I haven't had any quality related concerns. In one of these threads I outlined things I liked and things I didn't like, not really quality concerns.

I have concerns regarding quality in comparison to metric bikes, but to date none have surfaced.

Last Saturday I was on a longer ride (5 hours total). When i stopped to tank up, an unknown person complemented my on the bike and we proceeded to carry on a conversation regarding the Victory bike. He mentioned the city police department which he worked for purchased 6 victory's. I immediately thought he was an officer. It turn out he works for the police force in there vehicle repair department. I asked about the quality of the bikes as I heard there were issues with the Victory's in the PD. He said that police package that Victory puts on the bike has several issues and not the bike itself. He indicated that they have no problems and thought the bike was extremely solid from a quality stand point.

A bit of a story, but it made me feel better.
post #3 of 4 Old 09-29-2015, 09:38 PM Thread Starter

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Thanks for the response. I figured they were good bikes. Any bike will have their share of complainers. I'm going to pull the trigger on a new one tomorrow before the Vic rebate expires.

Steve

post #4 of 4 Old 09-29-2015, 10:37 PM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
I'm almost 7k miles and I could say that I'm still a happy customer.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Victory Gunner Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page