Wide Spread Gunner Issues? - Victory Gunner Forum

post #1 of 4 Old 09-28-2015, 10:06 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Wide Spread Gunner Issues?

Hi All,
I am ready to purchase a 2015 or 2016 Gunner until I came across another Gunner owner over the weekend who gave a nightmarish review of his new Gunner. His feedback was: belt noise and quality issues with the belt, rear tire constantly locking up when braking, electrical shorts when the wires get wet, gears getting stuck, rear shock bottoming out, and just shoddy workmanship from the factory. He also said that many other owners have similar issues?

I know no bike is perfect and sometimes people do get unlucky and purchase a lemon, but have other experienced some of the issues that I just mentioned?

Thanks,
Steve
post #2 of 4 Old 10-01-2015, 10:26 AM

I have had mine for a year with NO issues whatsoever. Dealer tells me none apparent from other owners who seem to love their Gunners too.
post #3 of 4 Old 10-01-2015, 10:46 AM Thread Starter

Thanks for the response. Yes, I to have received the same feedback, so I bought a 2015 leftover yesterday. I can't wait to pick it up next week!!

Steve

post #4 of 4 Old 10-27-2016, 10:28 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by StevePilot View Post
Hi All,
I am ready to purchase a 2015 or 2016 Gunner until I came across another Gunner owner over the weekend who gave a nightmarish review of his new Gunner. His feedback was: belt noise and quality issues with the belt, rear tire constantly locking up when braking, electrical shorts when the wires get wet, gears getting stuck, rear shock bottoming out, and just shoddy workmanship from the factory. He also said that many other owners have similar issues?

I know no bike is perfect and sometimes people do get unlucky and purchase a lemon, but have other experienced some of the issues that I just mentioned?

Thanks,
Steve
Bought a 2015 Gunner in July. I keep taking it back for something.
A speedo issue. Needle would bounce when decelerating.
Headlight issue.
High beam would go out for no reason. Said the connector melted. Replaced w/ off market ceramic.
Have had a "noise" from day one. Belt? Bearing? Something. They keep saying they don't hear anything. I say they must be tone deaf.
It also pulls to the right and put you in a ditch w/i 5 sec if you let go of the handle bars.
Said they can't find anything wrong.

Just about time to start bad mouthing Victory AND the selling dealer.

I like the ride. Power! Strength and speed is awesome. Maneuverability awesome. It's just the little quirks that are pissing me off. Ya know what I mean?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Victory Gunner Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page